Thursday, January 19, 2012

Little Man

He has such an innocent face . . . 

. . .but will look me square in the eye and throw his entire plate of food in the floor.  Then giggle.

He can say a few words -- "Tank tou" (thank you) is my favorite, but he prefers to make animal sounds.


He stands in the middle of the room with his hands behind his back like a little groomsman . . . then sends his Matchbox cars flying through the air with an ear-piercing squeal.

He is mesmerized by "The Tummy Song" on the new Winnie the Pooh movie, 
and dances with so much happiness whenever Curious George comes on TV.


He likes to find out if he can sit down on little ledges and stairs, 
and giggles when his sister joins him.  (Yes, we've thrown that nasty pumpkin away.)

His blue eyes melt me.


He loves climbing on the couch by himself.  Then off the couch.  Then back on the couch.
And off.  And then on again.


And I love finding him snuggled up by himself on the couch.  He always giggles when I find him -- it's as if he's playing hide and seek.  He thinks no one can find him if his head is down.


His sister loves to run from him and yell, "the Macky Monster is going to get us, Mommy!!  Hurry! Hide!"

And then I look over and see this.  My sweet little monster.  Ha ha.



No comments: