Sunday, April 8, 2012

While I've Been Living Life . . .

. . . all kinds of fun stuff has been happening.  


I would like to take the time to sit and ponder and write something really meaningful . . . 


. . . but I might miss the eagle's nest my parents showed us at Shiloh National Park . . .

. . . or Mimi being a full-out diva . . .


. . . or Mom's amazing cupcakes.


I don't have time to write about it all because I might miss Mimi learning how to do this . . .



Retro shades from her mom's Happy Meal in 1987 . . . check.
Pink sparkle shoes . . . check.
Old red Huffy that was six bucks at a consignment sale . . . oh, yeah . . . check!


And I couldn't possibly have missed out on Mack's first haircut from our family stylist Sharlinda.


And I couldn't miss out on meeting up with my college besties to let our girls run around naked outside -- I mean, it is Mississippi, after all.  Those photos I will not post for obvious reasons . . . but Mack decided to keep his clothes on, so here you go.


Or even Mimi's first fishing experience.

(I need a copy of this expression in every room in my house.)


. . . and bubbles . . . 



. . . and picking wildflowers . . . 


. . . and a bit more of this . . . 



. . . and I can't miss Mack's first egg hunt . . . 






. . . and I definitely don't want to miss whatever Mack's watching on the iPad.


So maybe I'll have some funny stories or great reviews or something to complain about soon, but for now I've got a bit more living to do.

1 comment:

Lacy Lillian said...

Ugh! So cute I can't stand it!!!