Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Little Less Talk . . .

I had a million and ten things I wanted to write about this time, but it's taken me too long to collect my thoughts. With that being said, here are lots and lots of photos and not a lot of jibber jabber . . .
The Easter basket . . . but the fake grass seems much more interesting than the loot. My sister's family has begun the tradition of spending Easter Sunday with us in Memphis, and these are her funny kiddos Courtney and Nick.


I finally made something that isn't pink for baby Connor! And, yes, the name is 99% official -- Connor Wilson Darby. "Wilson" is my mother's maiden name and Connor, well, it just sounds right.
While I'm on the subject of sewing, I made a fun crayon apron for Mimi's friend Hadley for her big 2nd birthday. She looked like such a mommy wearing an apron!


And this is my favorite outfit I've made for Mimi. Thankfully it will be too hot for ruffle pants soon, which will force me to make something else. Don't you worry -- I have plans.

I L-O-V-E little girls! Mimi is starting to actually play with not just around other children now, and it's so funny watching her figure out the whole social thing. Our friends Emeri and Brad watched Mimi recently and took adorable photos of these sweet little girls. Well, sweet sometimes. Emerson likes to "box out" when Mimi is in her way, and Mimi is very good at pushing and stealing toys . . . silly little things. At least here they were sharing a moment of peace while eating cookies and watching the Wiggles.


No comments: