Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Notorious P.I.G.

Since Mimi slept through most of Halloween last year, this on was a biggie for us . . . or should I say it was a PIGGY for us (terrible, I know).
On Saturday night the Stills had several little animals over for their first Halloween party and trick-or-treating. I'm a terrible mother and forgot Mimi's bag at home, so she carried around a sucker in each hand the whole time! Poor little thing! Here she is with the little lion Reese and puppy dog Emerson. (I'm so sad I didn't get a group photo with ladybug Hadley and monkey Banks.)
On Friday she woke up with a fever, and we were so sad she had to miss her party at school. But did that stop her from still being festive? Of course not. She went to the doctor dressed as a pink lady bug. While she was there she had an interesting diaper, and Dr. Mathis started calling her the Little Stink Bug! (Sorry, Mimi! Clint's face looks like she's done the same thing here!) Oh, and she just has ear infections and was cleared for trick-or-treating.
Last but not least, the Halloween pajamas (or "jommers" as we like to call them at the Darby home). And do those jommers glow in the dark? Well, of course they do! They scare the living daylights out of me when I go in her room to check on her in the middle of the night.

1 comment:

The McCafferty's said...

She is the cutest little piggy I have ever seen!