Thursday, September 11, 2008

Our First Date!!

Clint and I went to the Ben Folds concert in Nashville this past weekend while my sister and the kids babysat Mimi. Ben Folds played with the Nashville symphony, and the concert was fabulous! We had a wonderful time getting out, but I found it hard to not wonder about Mimi through the whole concert. Ben Folds played a song he wrote for his daughter Gracie, and it only made me miss Mimi more -- I'm such a sap now!












While we were in Nashville, my friend Lauren made some photos of Mimi. Here are just a few:

3 comments:

Kyle and Matt Still said...

lauren told me she got to meet mimi. the pics are great! i know you're pumped to have them.

Marions said...

Did yall watch "For the Love of the Game" also?

Unknown said...

Glad yall had fun and I love the pics of Mimi.