Thursday, September 4, 2008

The little chunk!

I took Mimi to the doctor yesterday because her tummy has been bothering her at night. Believe it or not, the ped believes she has acid reflux and gave her the drug that I sell -- ha! I didn't even think about, but she has all the signs -- nighttime fussiness, arching her back, feels better on her stomach and after she sucks her paci for a while. Luckily she hasn't been spitting up, which is a good thing.
Anyway, they weighed her to figure out dosing, and I was shocked to hear the results -- she's gained 2 pounds in 2 weeks!! She went from 6lbs 2oz to 8 lbs 4oz! And I have been telling everyone she's around 7 lbs!

Check out her double chin (and what I think was a grin . . . or gas!)

















This is Mimi's favorite spot to sleep.

2 comments:

Kyle and Matt Still said...

well, at least they didn't prescribe her a competitor's drug or you might be out of a job! poor baby with her reflux. i can't believe she's getting so big...

B.J. and Mark said...

Jeri Anne,
Congratulations on your sweet baby! She is beautiful! Mark and I just found out that y'all had a baby! I feel so bad. I came across your blog on Parker and Libby's and wanted to say hello.