Thursday, August 7, 2008

I've taken way too many pictures today . . .

I cannot put the camera down -- Mimi is so stinking cute I feel like I have to take a picture of everything! I've heard this wears off, but right now I'm convinced I need to have my camera ready for every kick, sneeze, and gassy expression!
Why yes, Mimi is practicing her "touchdown" move since Ole Miss might finally get a few this year with a new coach!
This carseat is ridiculous. I have taken up the strap as much as possible, and I'm still afraid her head is going to fall off when we make turns or go over bumps!

. . . and this video proves that she is the smartest baby alive. Not only does she kick and grunt, but she also yawns. Amazing, I know.

2 comments:

Kyle and Matt Still said...

um, i am LOVING the back to back postings as you know i'm over working and try to play on the internet as much as possible. thank you for giving me something cute to look at instead of perez hilton everyday! matt and i are hoping to come by and bring dinner monday night...i'll call you this weekend to see if that works or not...

Unknown said...

Too cute! I must come by tomorrow.