Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We've joined the world of blogging!!

I've finally done something I said I would never do -- I am a blogger! BUT I think I have the perfect excuse now that Clint and I are expecting a little Mini Me in a few weeks. Since she will be the most beautiful and smartest child in the world, we know everyone will want updates and photos. This page seems like the easiest way to keep in touch with everyone and not send out a mass e-mail every time she opens her eyes, or burps, or even moves -- which I know will be worthy of writing about!! So this is where I will begin recording all of the inevitable changes in our lives . . . the baby, then the mini van, then the matching Lily Pulitzer outfits, then the crazed stage parents we will become . . . there's just too much in our future!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you posted. Look at you go. Now you are going to become obsessed.